Sunday, November 26, 2006

Okay, has anyone tried Red Bull or Vault?

I'm looking for something to give me more energy. I have to admit it, I just don't feel as rested this time around.

My daughter is not yet sleeping through the night, and for whatever reason it's been much harder than when my son was an infant. I freely admit that my wife, Desiree, is up more with the baby than I am. But I'm feeling more sleep-deprived than ever. Maybe it's because the sleep is interrupted every few hours on any given night. Or maybe it is the the fact that I'm six years older this time.

Tips for the weary gladly accepted...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was given a red bull one time from people that worked for the company, and have used it ever since! The stuff actually works better than any coffee or soda, and keeps me going when I need to keep going.

Daddy G. said...

Thanks, I think I'll try it, but I feel kind of wierd, knowing I'm not exactly their target audience. I'm afraid the cashier will look at me and say "Who do you think you are, Britney Spears?"

But I don't drink coffee, so I need something, and if it works...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.